Types of information we collected
We collect the following categories of information in order to provide products and services to you, to communicate with you, to enhance our products, services and operations, and for other operational, legal and compliance purposes:
- Identifiers, such as name, phone number, email address, credit card number, or other similar identifiers.
- Identifiers (Online), such as Internet URL, Internet service provider, date/time stamp, device model, unique device identifiers and other online identifiers.
- Customer Account Details/Commercial information, such as products or services you purchased or considered purchasing.
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or compute, shipping and billing address(es), your city, your country of residence/your organization's country of operation.
- Other personal information, if it identifies, relates and can be reasonably associated with or linked to you.
This Site's cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information.
This Site also uses web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to:
- Help deliver cookies
- Track views of a web page
Any information these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information we collect.
Does KAMROX share your personal information?
We sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
Third-party service providers: Like most online retailers, we sometimes use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, email and phone number to logistic companies in order to guarantee delivery of your orders, and we may use relevant customer information in order to monitor the quality of the third party’s service.
Similarly, we must provide your credit card number to financial services organizations such as credit card processors and issuers in order to process payments.
Merger and/or sale of assets: We do not normally sell, trade or rent personal information to other companies in the course of our business. However, it is possible that we might acquire, merge with or be acquired by another company, or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets, in which case your personal information could be disclosed to another company, subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.